Learn more about Dr. Tammie Naranjo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammie Naranjo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naranjo
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Naranjo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammie Naranjo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naranjo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Naranjo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammie Suzanne Naranjo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tammie S. Naranjo practice?
- Dr. Tammie Naranjo has 1 office location.
Dr. Tammie Naranjo practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.