Learn more about Dr. Tammie Naranjo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammie Naranjo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naranjo
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Naranjo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammie Naranjo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naranjo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Naranjo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammie Suzanne Naranjo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tammie S. Naranjo practice?
- Dr. Tammie Naranjo has 1 office location.
Dr. Tammie Naranjo practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.