Overall Review

3.2

April 28th, 2016
Would not recommend
The worst doctor I have ever met. I have met a lot of doctors in my life and plenty of crappy ones. But she by far is the worse. She has horrible bedside manner, she constantly inturpts you, and is very short with you. It seems like she brings her stress from home or her own issues into the office. I would give her zero stars if I could. No wonder she was still accepting patients.

November 4th, 2013
Inept
An internist should be a doctor who is like a detective, a problem-solver, one who considers the overall patient, one who takes the time to make themselves aware of and carefully thinks about the client's past medical history and current conditions. She should also be one who asks questions and listens to the client with respect, considering a man or woman as a person who knows their own body. She should be respectful of clients and understand that they are not there to waste the doctor's time, but they are there because they have genuine systems, issues or problems. A doctor should not be condescending. Ms. Nelson has none of the attributes that are crucial to being a competent and caring doctor.

March 7th, 2012
This doctor acts like you're wasting her time. She misdiagnosed my viral infection and in fact I needed antibiotics. I was really ill two days longer than I needed to be. Thanks to my husband's doctor, I am back at work.