Dr. Tammy Alverson MD Patient Reviews

2.9
  • 9 reviews

February 28th, 2016
Her staff got me in right away and she explained all my medicine and health issues. She made me feel so comfortable. Spend the time with me my other doctor did not. I would highly recommend her.

February 15th, 2016
Dr. Alverson spent quality time listening to my health concerns and made proper diagnoses and excellent follow up care. I would highly recommend her.

September 14th, 2015
Went in for annual check. She addressed an issue that had been bothering me and suggested it be checked. Something my other Doctors did not address. She explained her concerns. She has been good with other family members which prompted me to call her office for an appointment. Dr. Alverson "tells it like it is" and does not sugar coat anything. I was impressed by her thoroughness.

June 30th, 2014
Dr Alverson, was very helpful on helping me with my diabetes. My family DR in Columbus did not inform me on how and what to do . Dr Alverson showed me what to do and I have been feeling better ever since. Thank you Dr Alverson

October 24th, 2013
horrible doctor
Horrible doctor. We went in because my wife has had a runny/sneezy/stuffy nose for months. All she said was that she needs to take allergy medicine more often and asked my wife what kind of medication she wanted. Never going back.

February 1st, 2011
Overcharged for no help
I was referred to her by ER due to a knee injury when I slipped on ice and twisted my knee. She did not even examine my knee. She just said it was probably strained and there was nothing she could do. She spent less than 5 minutes with me. No knee brace, no shot or medicine. I was told to "wait it out". I'm on disability and medicare and they charged me $120.00 for that visit. I don't know how she lives with herself. My leg is blue and swollen from my knee down to my foot. I will definitely tell everyone I know. Do not go to this doctor unless you want to be overcharged and leave without any "doctoring".

January 18th, 2011
Don't Even Think About It
Terrible service from staff! They are rude unfriendly. This doctor avoids touching a patient at all cost. She usually stands on the other side of the room if she can (depending on your problem) Not a good choice.

October 19th, 2009
Sad level of care and caring
After a pancreatic attack and a week in the Coshocton Hospital, she was unable to tell me what anything about the foods I should avoid. It took me 5 min. at home to find out that fried food was off the menu. This was too late as I had already had fried clams as my first meal. Recently she would not make room for me in her schedule, and I was told by her staff that I would need to go to the ER to have follow up blood work done. You should have seen how crowded, coughing and bloody the ER was. After an hour of waiting with those claiming to have H1N1. I just left. I'm looking for a new doctor now. I'd recomend you do the same

April 30th, 2009
She has helped me in learning about my diabetes and any other ailments I may have. she also referred me to someone else for a specialty because it was not her area of expertise.