Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tammy Born
Dr. Tammy Born, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Born is affiliated with South Haven Community Hospital and Metropolitan Hospital. Dr. Born has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tammy Born has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Tammy Born is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Dorothy Pedtke
Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi17
Dr. Christopher Coller
Family Medicine, General Practice
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi9
Dr. Jeffrey Hendricks
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi16