A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Bottner is Excellent. Dr. Bottner has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Bottner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bottner graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bottner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bottner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Bottner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tammy B. Bottner practice?
Dr. Tammy Bottner practices Pediatrics near Newburyport, MA.
See Newburyport Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tamar Bottner, Dr. Tamara Bottner, Dr. Tameka Bottner, Dr. Tamela Bottner, Dr. Tamera Bottner, Dr. Tami Bottner