Dr. Tammy Bottner MD Patient Reviews

3.4

February 18th, 2017
ANOTHER GREAT DOCTOR, AND PEDIATRICIAN ADD TO THE WHOLE TEAM AT RIVERSIDE.
I been going to DR PILZ'S office for years, and years. I just got the honor of meeting and getting the chance to see her with my kids. SHE IS FANTASTIC. I READ ALL THE COMMENTS I CAN NOT BELIEVE THE ONES THAT SAID THIER CHILDREN HATED GOING HERE. "" HATE IS A STRONG WORD" AND LET'S FACE IT NO CHILD LIKES GOING TO THIER PEDIATRICIAN, UNLESS YOU REASSURE THEM THEY ARE NOT GETTING A ""SHOT""IM A HARD, VERY HARD, TO PLEASE , AND VERY HARD TO PUT MY TRUST IN SOME ONE, AND I KNEW I HAD MY PEDIATRICIAN CHOSE WHEN I FIRST WALKED TO MS. ELLIE AT THE FRONT WINDOW. WHO EVER WRITES A BAD REVIEW ABOUT THIS PRACTICE, TAKE IT FROM ME. I HAVE EIGHT GROWN KIDS, WITH KIDS OF THIER OWN, AND WHEN I WAS BRINGINGING THEM TO THE PEDIATRICIAN 'S BACK IN THE DAY , I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT YOU WOULD OF SAID. THOU ME, ZMYSELF LIKE I SAID ONLY PICKS WHAT I FEEL IS THE RIGHT ONE IT WOULD OF NOT BEEN FOR YOU. ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD LOVE TO SIT, AND TALK WEATHER WITH THE NURSING STAFF, AND DOCTOR THEY HAVE NO TIME FOR THAT. ONCE THEY T EXAMINE YOUR CHILD AND TALK TO YOU , THIER ON THE GO TO THE NEXT. THESE PROFESSIONALS. NEED TO KEEP APPT. GOING IF NOT THEY GET PEOPLE LIKE I SAW UP HERE BLAB ABOUT THE WAIT, AND RATE IT POOR. LIKE I SAID YOU WOULD GET SMILES AND EXAMINES YEARS AGO, NOT THE PLEASURE I GET THIS TIME AROUND BRINGING UP ANOTHER GENERATION AT MY AGE, AND SINGLE. G. MORANI SR. .

July 28th, 2016
tammy best doctor heart of gold and brains to gowith it

April 2nd, 2015
My 2 children have gone to Dr. Bottner for 10 years. It is wonderful to have a Dr. and practice that we both respect and find warm and personable. They consistently fit us in when my kids need immediate attention and are fantastic on their followup. Nice to have a Dr. that my kids and I all think is great!

April 2nd, 2015
Fantastic doctor
We love Dr. Bottner. She is very patient and comforting, and will take all the time you need and answer all your questions. She genuinely cares about the children, and yet very professional! I highly recommend her !

March 31st, 2015
I always have a wonderful experience when I visit this office. Staff know my children and Dr. Bottner is very informative and helpful.

April 13th, 2014
Dr Bottner was a cpndescending witch who never listens to her patients and takes less than a minute with them wont answer questions and my son hated going to her