A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Brady, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brady has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy McLoughlin Brady MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Tammy M. Brady practice?
- Dr. Tammy Brady has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tammy Brady practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.