A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Camp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Camp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Camp, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Camp graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Camp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Michelle Camp MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tammy M. Camp practice?
- Dr. Tammy Camp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tammy Camp practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.