A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Chang, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Chang MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tammy Chang practice?
- Dr. Tammy Chang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tammy Chang practices Family Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Primary Care Doctors.