Overall Review

3.0

September 14th, 2016
Very Pleased
I am very pleased with Dr. Cheng. She always takes her time with me and explains everything she is going over. I have never felt rushed. She also does not minimize anything I tell her. Sometimes I go over a whole list of things and she always listens patiently.

May 9th, 2016
Sometimes hard to contact for refills and or questions

April 14th, 2015
She does not call patients back if there are questions about questionable abnormal tests, she does not remember what she has told you at the prior appoiintment, although it is in her notes. She does not make eye contact but, types in her computer all the time. If she disagrees with other doctors she speaks of them unprofessionally and says the other doctor is wrong; when reality is it is just a difference of medical opinion.

April 1st, 2015
This woman clearly doesn't value her job or her patients. Terrible.

January 22nd, 2015
Worst bedside manner I have ever experienced!

June 2nd, 2014
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
I would not recommend the doctor to anyone. I am concerned about her doing harm to people who rely and trust completely what a Doctor says. She had no bedside manner, was not friendly, and de humanized the experience. She had little connection to her heart, with no ability to show compassion or empathy. She was not prepared with the documentation provided for the initial assessment and wasted time looking for this. She appeared nervous and distracted and blamed her staff for the missing records. She mentioned to me the the referring Dr. mentioned that my situation was "grave and a crisis" even though she didi not have records supporting this in front of her which caused me to be alarmed even though I later found out this was not accurate. It was a terrible experience. I brought my sister and partner to a follow-up appointment to listen to her assessment of the records that she finally had access to and they reported experience similar reactions to her manner and behavior. I do not recommend this Doctor and am concerned for the services she provides.

February 26th, 2014
Super attentive and caring!
Dr. Chang is fantastic!! I have seen many rheumatologist across America and found her to be one of the best! She is mindful of my concerns and gives me her full attention every visit. Dr. Chang is knowledgeable and savvy. She is a rare gem in the Oxnard area.

December 18th, 2013
Worst experience of my life
I had the worst experience visiting this doctor.It was so sad. I cried. She did not behave with care and treated me like I had nothing wrong. I left in tears and told the staff how awful it was. I had waited for the oppointment for months. and got childcare for my daughter/. I was so excited to finally see a specialist to help me with my problems. She was so rude I even heard her right outside the door saying "why they send me the wrong patients". I get shooken up just talking about the experience. This woman should not even have her license. She spent less than 5 minutes asking me questions, and only regarding sleep. All research shows this is not even accurate questions for fibromyalgia. then she poked me once or twice in the leg and that was it "nothing wrong with me" sorry "she said. I also did not like the lady that worked with her and took my blood pressure. She was cold and I dont even think she actually counted my breaths. worst experience of my life. Horrible doctor. judjemental, bad english and just a bad person. gossips and no etiquette or bed side manner whatsoever.

October 2nd, 2013
Horrible
Does not listen at all and makes and minimizes etiology, patients feed back, and patient's understanding of their own body. Went there once and will never go back again.

September 20th, 2013
Been waiting to see Dr Cheng for over 5 months. I have had RA for over 20 years, she will not see me without prior medical records. Problem is is that I ave not been treated for this condition in over 8 years, thankfully it has been in remission. I have tried to get records from past drs office. Can not locate. Dr Tammy Cheng still refuses to see me. Why must a dr. Have to look at records this old??? Does she not have the skills as a specialist to make a diagnosis and medical plan on her on. My regular dr has ordered the proper test that Dr Tammy Cheng requested showing positive RA factor in blood work.

June 12th, 2013
Dr. Cheng has a really great bedside manner, and she was so patient as I explained my symptoms. She asked the perfect questions to enable her to come up with my diagnosis. I was amazed and pleased that I got so much information in just a short visit. I work in a medical facility and have contact with many referring doctors. I already know she is an EXCELLENT doctor. I will have a follow up soon and I'm excited just to talk to her and ask even more questions. I highly recommend her, and its well worth a little extra drive to Camarillo to see her.

October 12th, 2012
Go ta someone else
Worse than the reviews I read on her.