A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Chi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Chi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Chi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chi graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy September Chi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tammy S. Chi practice?
- Dr. Tammy Chi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tammy Chi practices Pediatrics near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Pediatricians.