Dr. Tamarin Mccartin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamarin Mccartin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2013

Dr. McCartin is a great doctor. She took the time to listen to me. She is also an excellent surgeon who did a great job with my surgery. She was also readily available for questions after surgery.

December 13th, 2011

I had terrible experience with her. Planned uncomplicated c-section turned out to be nightmare experience. She did not give me post op pitocin, which is routinely given. Threrefore, I went in hemorrhagic shock. She could not stop bleeding, and I had to have hysterectomy... No more baby. Worst thing is that she DID NOT tell me that she took my ovaries out as well. I found out by obtaining my medical records. I DO NOT recommend her to anybody, DO NOT see DO. She is DO, not MD. DO is not a doctor, DO is who cound not get into med school. She was also rude to my husband.

April 27th, 2017