Dr. Tammy Congelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tammy Congelli?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Tammy Congelli?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2016

She's amazing.

I was stunned to be given a cancer diagnosis and I was referred to Dr. Congelli for the surgeries. Obviously, I was under a great deal of stress, but she completely put me to ease. After I relaxed, we were able to discuss our options, and even though I was still extremely nervous, I was convinced that we had the best plan. My husband told me that when I was wheeled into the operating room, she held my hand the entire way. Absolutely the best.

February 5th, 2016

an exceptionally great bedside manner

January 11th, 2016

I was dying from leaking intestines. She saved my life. and helped me through a major infection and recovery.If not for Dr Congelli I would have died without a colostomy , and she reversed it perfectly.

October 16th, 2015

This is my first time ever writing a review but felt compelled as often people concentrate on the negative. Dr. Congelli was referred to me by a person who knew her personally. Although the wait time was a bit long (you cannot foresee emergencies) it was so worth the wait. I found her comforting, knowledgeable and down-to-earth. All my questions were answered in a way I could understand. I am very thankful for this referral.

May 18th, 2015

I love her she has done 2 of my Surgery and they both come out great.

September 29th, 2014

Emergency Surgery

I required emergency surgery for perforated intestine and was extremely fortunate that Dr. Congelli performed the surgery....She was very caring and explained everything that was going to happen even after I was released...I would definitely recommend her to others...

December 4th, 2013

Best Gi Surgeon In NY

Having come to Dr Congelli in an emergency room near death from my leaking bowels, She fully comforted me in this major change in life. I had several horrific after surgery events including further infections. major skin rash over 80% of my body from allergic reactions with Colostomy bag adhesive, She alone worked with me until I was able to design my own bag system, Shes over the top on care. I wish her the best too.

December 15th, 2011

Dr. Congelli was very nice and professional. I liked her very much. I expressed concerns to her about the office staff and their lack of attention. After my surgery, I had called with a question and never got a call back. I was seen for a follow-up, but was supposed to have another follow-up in 3 months. The office was going to call me to schedule. Never heard from them. I told the doctor I liked her, but her office sucked.

March 31st, 2017