A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Dupuy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Dupuy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dupuy graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Dupuy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Earl K Long Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Marie Dupuy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tammy M. Dupuy practice?
- Dr. Tammy Dupuy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tammy Dupuy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.