Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tammy Durham
Dr. Tammy Durham, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fishers, IN. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Durham is affiliated with St Vincent Heart Center of Indiana, St. Vincent Carmel Hospital and Carmel. Dr. Durham has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tammy Durham has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tammy Durham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishers, IN.
Dr. Jennifer Morgan
Anesthesiology, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Fishers, IN 0.34 mi13
Dr. Dawana Stubbs
Fishers, IN 0.67 mi21
Dr. Sarah Thomas
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Fishers, IN 0.67 mi19