inactive

• 2 reviews

no change

January 13th, 2016
5 stars aren't enough!
Dr. Gerstenfeld is the best doctor a pregnant mom can ask for. She is knowledgable, kind, caring. She listens and explains very well. She kept my diabetes and thyroid issues under the best control. She did my 6th csection with ease and confidence. I absolutely love Dr. G and would recommend her to everyone.

February 8th, 2014
Thanks for my miracle baby..... :)
I lost 4 pregnancies and saw at least 8 doctors before meeting Dr. G. She was wonderful. I'm so greateful we found her. Today Daniel, my miracle baby is 9 months old.

August 19th, 2012
High Risk Pregnancy
I am 38 y/o and pregnant with twins. At 21 weeks, I had to undergo an emergency cervical stitch, and Dr. G. performed the procedure. I am a horrible patient, but she has a wonderderful bedside manner, and more importantly, the procedure went off without a hitch. I was in the hospital 3 days total, and she was always friendly, thorough, approachable and kind. My family was in and out to visit, and she was always polite and warm with them as well. I now look forward to delievering 2 healthy kiddos under her care in 3 months.

April 1st, 2010
I had Dr G for my third pregnancy, she is amazing!