A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Hart is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hart
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Hart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Hart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison County Community Hospital
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Hart MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tammy Hart practice?
- Dr. Tammy Hart has 1 office location.
Dr. Tammy Hart practices Family Medicine near Princeton, MO.
See Princeton Family Physicians.