A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Hart is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Hart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Hart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison County Community Hospital
- Wright Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Hart MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tammy Hart practice?
- Dr. Tammy Hart has 1 office location.
- Dr. Tammy Hart practices Family Medicine near , .