A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Hart is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Hart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Hart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison County Community Hospital
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Hart MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tammy Hart practice?
- Dr. Tammy Hart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tammy Hart practices Family Medicine near Princeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Princeton Family Physicians.