inactive

Tammy Harvey DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 23rd, 2016
She is the doctor that I trust the most. She genuinely cares and is determined to find out the root of the problem.

February 1st, 2016
Wonderful!
Dr. Harvey is so calm and compassinate while at the same time delivers expert care. No question is too small. I tagged along when my daughter took my granddaughter to see Dr Harvey for an alarming drug reaction. She put our fears to rest, explained every step and reason for treatment. She even let a concerned grandparent ask questions. Her staff was also caring and kind as well as very professional. Highly recommend.

September 17th, 2015
Most Compasionate Doctor
I have never waited past my appointment time. The doctor and the staff are all very friendly. Doctor Harvey takes the time to explain what your symptoms mean, what the possible causes are, what medications she is prescribing along with what they do. She does not just prescribe medication and send you on your way. She is the most personable and caring doctor I have ever seen. I had to select a 5 minute wait because it was the lowest number. In fact, I have never waited past my appointment time.

March 8th, 2015
THIS DR IS AMAZING! SHE REALLY CARES ABOUT HER PATIENCE AND HER STAFF IS ALWAYS HELPFUL

February 8th, 2015
Great Doctor and Staff
Dr. Tammy Harvey and her complete staff from the office personnel to her nurses are truly the best. Scheduling an appointment was prompt with her office. The courteousness of her office personnel and bedside manner of her nurses is great. Dr Harvey spends time to accurately diagnosis my symptons and treat the cause. I have follow up visits that include allergy injections and do not have a long wait time. They are truly the best.

October 30th, 2014
Recommend Dr. Harvey to all friends and family!
Staff shows respect for patients' time by ensuring that all patients are seen for visits or shots in a timely manner. Employees care about their patients and get to know them on a personal level. I have recommended Dr. Harvey to several friends and family who have been pleased.

June 6th, 2014
Swelling Mystery Solved
I've been suffering from chronic swelling for years and had no idea it was due to food allergies. My MD sent me to Dr. Tammy and I am so glad she did! Dr. Tammy identified several food allergies including wheat, which I believe is the main culprit to my swelling. After only a few days of changing my diet all my swelling in my hands, feet, and neck are gone. I can't thank Dr. Tammy enough. Her and her staff are very friendly and attentive. I highly recommend them.

January 15th, 2014
I had my first appointment with Dr. Harvey a few days ago, and she was excellent. She listened to my symptoms and helped me to find the right treatment for me.

January 15th, 2014
Her staff are wonderful and the doctor is efficient and extremely knowledgeable in her field. I received great care and would highly recommend her to family and friends.

May 3rd, 2013
My sister made a cake & forgot I was allergic to wheat; she thought she made me Wholesome Pancakes; & it nearly cost me my Life! Dr. Harvey agreed to see me, & she stayed with me throughout the night, on The Eve of Thanksgiving. Talk about "Dedication!" I am eternally Grateful She saved my Life. I am so appreciative she took my call. Thank You, Dr. Harvey for your Compasion and Dedication.

July 29th, 2012
Thank you Dr. Harvey!
Dr. Harvey is one of the best doctors in the New Orleans area. She was thorough and concise in her diagnosis and treatment for my daughter's condition. No other doctor has done so much for her in so little time. I can't say enough about how pleased and thankful we are. I wish more doctors' visits were this rewarding. I have recommended her to many people, and they too have had positive experiences.

August 27th, 2011
I have been seen by this Dr. on several occassions. She has excellent information and excellent in explaining the proceedures before she administrates them. I highly recommend her to everybody.