A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Hayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Hayton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Hayton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayton graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hayton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy L Hayton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tammy L. Hayton practice?
- Dr. Tammy Hayton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tammy Hayton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.