Dr. Tammy Mcculley MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Germantown, TN

December 12th, 2016
Dr. McCulley cares about her patients and takes the times to explain what is going on. I'm a immune deficient patient and Dr. McCulley is always there to answer questions and assist with all my needs. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.

January 5th, 2015
Good luck getting an appointment in a timely manner--even if you are an established patient.
My son has seen Dr. McCulley multiple times for food allergies and she is great. Very friendly and communicates well. The office is a little out of date and somewhat run down. My biggest complaint is with their wait times and appointment scheduling. Wait times are ridiculous and to schedule an urgent appointment I was told the earliest available was 2 months away! Completely unacceptable for an established patient. When I asked if I could speak to the Dr or nurse to see about being worked in sooner than 2 months away I was told I would have to call back in 1 week to leave a message for the doctor. Completely inappropriate handling of an urgent issue in my opinion.

August 11th, 2010
Hey
Ok well she is an awesome doc but I'm her daughter so I guess I'm biased...Anywho she really is awesome. She loves what she does and is a very caring and kind person. I love her to death and highly reccomend her

June 11th, 2009
pays attention
She listens to you and really searches to come up with answers and I never feel rushed. I know my son is getting the best care. She has caught what no one else even paid attentions to.

April 8th, 2009
Talented Professional
Dr. Heinley diagnosed what others had missed for years. I have been free of pneumonia and bronchitis ever since! She is very compassionate. Thank you.

October 29th, 2008
Dr. Heinly is great!
She is a fantastic doctor for pediatrics! She has been great to my daughter who has been seeing her for 3 years (she is 6 now). I would recommend her to anyone.