Dr. Tammy Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tammy Jones?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 15th, 2015

Dr Jones Was a very nice person, I like her

August 13th, 2015

Dr. Jones cares about her patients. She expresses her concerns.

March 12th, 2015

Poor Customer Service at reception area!

Very poor reception process, and personnel! Need better customer service front desk management and personnel.

March 6th, 2015

Awesome MD. Smart and helpful.

February 9th, 2015

A great doctor

I met Dr. Jones as a physician when she cared for my mother. She was kind respectful and patient and knowledgeable. When we needed to refer mom to assisted living she gently expressed to her her concerns about her living in her own apartment. Mom received the suggestion positively and decided to move to an assisted living residence. Because of the way she treated my mother and her caring mannerisms as well as diagnosis of moms early dementia, I decided then if ever I had to change doctors my choice would be Dr. Jones. I made an excellent choice. She has been my doctor for last 5 years and I am still very pleased with her as my physician. I have recommended her to many friends and they have all been pleased with her.

October 15th, 2014

Retired School Administrator

Dr. Jones has been my primary doctor for over 4 yrs. She was recommended by my GYN-Dr. G.Parker. Over the years Dr. Jones has greeted me with a smile & made me feel comfortable upon each visit. I visited Dr. Jones this week for my yearly physical. I appreciated her quick responses and answers to ALL of my health questions & concerns. Her time spent with me was truly awesome, women-to-women. I could not have expected anything else.

December 11th, 2013

Great Doctor but don't expect her to know a thing about you

I've been seeing Dr Jones for almost 10 years. My three star review is based on her being good at her basic job...being a good doctor and getting you better. I have found her to be a very good doctor but not good at knowing a thing about my issues outside her practice. Most of my illnesses have been allergy/sinus related. (I'd say 90% of my visits outside of my physical have been sinus related/ infections) I have been going to an allergist the entire time I have been a patient of Dr Jones. Today she asked me if I had every been to an allergist or an EN&T specialist....DO WHAT??????? It's not like we haven't discussed it and I don't get weekly allergy shots. Plus she sent me to a Oncologist last week and when I brought up the results today (perfectly healthy) she had zero questions or interest in that visit. A doctor that sends me to a blood disorder doctor and has no questions after the fact does not need to remain my doctor.

November 21st, 2013

Dr . Jones has TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNERS. Shows no compassion Basically I felt she did'nt care, And I left the office with no dignose. Would not Recommended DR. Tammy Jones.

April 10th, 2013

Dr. Jones was wonderful, she spent as much time as I needed and fully answered any questions I had. I will be going back to see her.

April 2nd, 2013

No bedside manner and no help

Went to her for two years. Rude and discourteous. Broke a bad diagnosis with a smirk and left the room. Laughed at me when I asked about the spread of the alleged diagnosis. Tried to switch to another in the practice to no avail. Would not receommend this doctor or group to anyone seeking whole health care. If you just need drive-by check-ups they are fine.

August 26th, 2009

One of the best doctor's in Charlotte

Extremely professional, caring and knowledgeable. Dr. Jones listens carefully to the patient's concerns and is thorough in diagnosing the problems.

July 7th, 2017