Dr. Tammy Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tammy Kelly?

September 18th, 2017

Pretty much useless

Never spends more than 2 -5 minutes with me even if I have questions. I bring in questions I have over 4 weeks in between appointment times and she acts like she doesn't have time for me. Assuming I only have questions because of something online. Belittles me for asking "stupid questions " like a why I have more discharge during pregnancy, or why I've developed slight acne on my belly, If I should use coco butter... she makes you feel stupid and unimportant. Good thing I have Medicaid or I'd be pay $700 per visit to her. I'm changing doctors asap. Also the staff is slow, anyways seems annoyed at having to do anything. They gave me a referral to new OB on a pink sticky note, 2 doctors names(one of which was spelled wrong), no phone numbers, no address, no info....

October 20th, 2014

dissapointed

I trusted Dr. Kelly because she was a theacher at UMC at one point. I let her do a hysterectomy on me and she destroyed my life.

November 20th, 2012

Changed doctor's mid-pregancy

Dr. Kelly is a great doctor, but her Medical Assistant is the worst. She has terrible follow through and when she does eventually call you 2-3 days late with your results, she offers no apology or explanation and seems annoyed.I was early in my pregnancy and elected to change to another doctor, because I had no confidence in the staff.

June 25th, 2010

Dr.Timothy Kelly

Very kind, takes as much time with you as you need

February 3rd, 2010

Dr. Kelly is an GREAT doctor!

When I miscarried in my first attempt to get pregnant besides my husband, Dr. Kelly was the most supportive person. Her bedside manner is amazing, she is a straight shooter and not an alarmist. When we finally did get prgnant rnd had our baby she was an amazing doctor the whole way. I was devastated when we had to move and I had to find another doctor. So far there is no one better than Dr. Kelly!

May 31st, 2009

Fantastic Doctor!

Dr. Kelly is a wonderful doctor. She is the perfect blend of professionalism and kind personality. My husband and I felt very lucky to have her as our ...

December 24th, 2016