A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Komenda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Komenda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Komenda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Craig Komenda MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Komenda practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Komenda has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Jeffrey Komenda practices Internal Medicine near , .