A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Leopold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Leopold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Leopold, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leopold graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Leopold has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy L Leopold MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tammy L. Leopold practice?
- Dr. Tammy Leopold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tammy Leopold practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.