A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Meyerhofer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyerhofer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Meyerhofer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Cloud Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meyerhofer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Meyerhofer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tammy L. Meyerhofer practice?
Dr. Tammy Meyerhofer practices Family Medicine near Saint Cloud, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Cloud Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tamara Meyerhofer, Dr. Tomasa Meyerhofer, Dr. Tamiko Meyerhofer, Dr. Tammie Meyerhofer, Dr. Thomasina Meyerhofer, Dr. Tamika Meyerhofer