Dr. Tammy Morris Lloyd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tammy Morris Lloyd?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Tammy Morris Lloyd?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 27th, 2012

I took my two year old son into Sanford Pediatrics. He had an appointment scheduled with Dr. Tammy Lloyd. We had to wait for over an hour from our scheduled appointment to see her. My son was wheezing and had bad crackle sounds in his chest. He was having a hard time breathing. He did not want to eat or drink. I tried PediaSure and etc. He hates the taste. He felt really bad. Dr. Lloyd listened to his chest and said he has a lot of yuck in his chest and that he might have pneumonia. She prescribed Amoxicillin for ten days without running any test on him to see what he actually had instead of guessing. While we were waiting for the doctor to come back to the room the nurse had a patient waiting by our room door. Then the nurse came in and asked what we were waiting for. I told her the doctor said to wait here she wanted to make sure the prescription went through. The nurse kicked us out of the room and told us to wait by the front desk and told the people standing by the door to go on in the room. That was very rude. We were in the doctor office for three hours. This is ridiculous. I gave my son the prescription for two days. There was no change in his symptoms. My mothers intuition said something was not right. I rushed him to the emergency room and had to wait for four hours. He was diagnosed with RSV. The doctor said to discontinue using the amoxicillin that it will not do anything for RSV. He prescribed a steroid to help him get over RSV because he was in such bad shape. This is the second time my son has been misdiagnosed at Sanford Pediatrics. I called and spoke with the office manager. That was a waste of time. She did not care. My children will no longer be going to this facility.

June 16th, 2015