A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Movsas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Movsas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Movsas graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Movsas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Zietchick Movsas MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Tammy Z. Movsas practice?
- Dr. Tammy Movsas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tammy Movsas practices Ophthalmology and Public Health near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Ophthalmologists and West Bloomfield Preventive Medicine Specialists.