Dr. Tammy Musolino Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Tammy Musolino?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Super Doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

My first visit with Dr. mUsolino was super..I have had sever back pain for two months or so. She had X-Rays taken and sent me for MRI'S. Dr. Musolino got back with me that same day. She faxed a script to my store for a pill that will control my pain, but is not a narcotic..This was done by her around 8PM last night..Can't ask for more then that on your first visit!!!

Sales Advisor Advocare

Posted on March 11th, 2013

I can't thank Dr. Musolino and her assistant Emily for all that they have done for me through my lumbar issues and nerve damage as a result of some form of trauma. She has the bedside manner of an angel, the caring of a mother, the expertise of specialist and the conviction to heal me to complete the whole picture of an excellent Doctor of physical medicine and rehabilitation!

Awesome

Posted on January 26th, 2012

She really cares about you as a person and a Client. She is a pleasure to talk too, she understands pain, and what works and what doesn't!!

Posted on November 17th, 2010

Dr Musolino has been my Doc for the past 8 years, she is the reason I can still walking and not in a wheel chair from chronic pain .. She does a great job, and is not afraid to send you to another doctor is she thinks it will help your pain... I think she and Dr Marc Orlando are the two best doctors GHA has ..

Posted on May 27th, 2017