Dr. Tammy Neblock-Beirne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

January 4th, 2017
Dr Neblock helped save my life
She is amazing, patient, kind, cares so much about everyone she cares for, does a lot of volunteer work all over the world. I can't say enough about her and her nurse practitioner. She changed my whole treatment program & I'm still here 4 years later when I was a stage 3 breast cancer patient.

October 22nd, 2015
She save my life 8 year ago I just have to say THANKS

August 16th, 2014
Extremely competent and compassionate doctor
I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone. She is extremely competent, patient with many questions, thorough, and compassionate. My surgery went great. The I would give the same recommendation to all the staff at the Goppert Breast Center by St. Lukes South.

January 18th, 2012
Who rated tphis dr?
I've stumbled onto this site- and am curious to know why I am unable to read the actual patient ratings, and why one dr shows up with no ratings, but gets two stars for where the dr went to medical school and, for example, this dr has four reviews, but i can't access them. i did not have a good experience in the office- though it was not the drs. fault as much as the office staff- i had to wait over an hour for my appt...the nurse was supposed to make an appt for me for additional lab work, and couldn't get to a phone, so after my appt, i stood at the desk waiting. I finally said, 'Could you just call me on my cell?" and she said she would. Two weeks later I finally heard from her. Though I can't blame the dr, I don't want to have to work with a staff that isn't on top of what the dr. says. Sorry, but I think your ratings on this site are inaccurate.