A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Ojo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Ojo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ojo
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ojo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Ojo, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ojo graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ojo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Ojo MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tammy Ojo practice?
- Dr. Tammy Ojo has 1 office location.
Dr. Tammy Ojo practices Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.