A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Ojo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Ojo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ojo
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Ojo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Ojo, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ojo graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ojo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Ojo MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tammy Ojo practice?
- Dr. Tammy Ojo has 1 office location.
Dr. Tammy Ojo practices Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.