Learn more about Dr. Tammy Ojo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Ojo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ojo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ojo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Ojo, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ojo graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ojo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Ojo MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tammy Ojo practice?
- Dr. Tammy Ojo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tammy Ojo practices Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.