A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Parker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- CCHS Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Marie Parker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tammy M. Parker practice?
- Dr. Tammy Parker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tammy Parker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Avon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Avon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.