Obstetricians & Gynecologists
4060 4th Ave
Ste 610
San Diego, CA 92103
619-497-2433
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  show details
by Tiffany on Feb 27th, 2013

Should be sued for medical malpractice!!! I went to Tammy Pham in April of 2012 due to vaginal pain. After an examination, Ms. Pham suggested that I had endometriosis and had me on a systematic solution path for 3 months. I was told in April that if I followed this route she had chosen and remained in pain, then she would preform a surgery in order to see what was going on. Tammy Pham's route for three months for me was a birth control that me uncontrollably spotting, and an antidepressant that had me miserable. She was negligent in prescribing the antidepressant knowing that I was a graduate student and that the medicine would make it difficult for me to focus on studying. After following Ms. Pham's route, the pain did not subdue. I went to her office and showed up expecting to discuss surgery, as she had promised. When I arrived she informed me that she would NOT perform a surgery to see what was going on. Following Ms. Pham's medical route for three months was an absolute nightmare. Ms. Pham's office had the nerve to charge me for the visit where she did absolutely NOTHING and informed me that surgery would not be performed. Today, 2/7/2013, I visited Lauren A. Robertson at IGO in La Jolla. She informed me within ten minutes that I had a pelvic floor muscle spasm and that it could be treated by physical therapy. Ms. Pham is a disgrace to the medical community and should be required to go back to medical school and become as educated as the doctors at IGO.

|  Dr. Pham  |  show details
by SdDesertRatt on Apr 18th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Pham is very nice! and Robin is the best! Great office very nice people!!! :-)

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Excellent OBGYN!  |  show details
by tiapmc6 on Nov 16th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Pham is an excellent OBGYN and Surgeon. As a pregnant patient you will see ONLY Dr. Pham (unless she is delivering a baby). You won't be stuck with a nurse on all your prenatal visits. Although, I must mention, the NP at this office is great too! Dr. Pham is always working on her research in order to have the most up to date information on women's health and prenatal health. Excellent!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com