Dr. Tammy Polit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tammy Polit?

October 19th, 2017

A compassionate and knowledgeable physician

Excellent skills and wonderful bedside manner

January 17th, 2013

Dr Polit is a brilliant doctor and her diagnosis is always correct minimizing any 'down time'. She knows just how to get you feeling better. She has been not only an integral part in my family's health and care, but the one doctor I go to for everything. The only downfall at this time is the fact her schedule has changed and is only in on Mondays, good for her for putting her family first for now, but I definitely miss seeing her for every visit. The other doctors on her team are good, but she is the best. I moved to 3 different offices she has been to ensure we receive her excellent care and will continue to do so.

December 1st, 2011

Thank you Dr. Polit

Dr. Polit takes care of my entire family (ever since she saw my kids at the hospital when they were born). I just have to say she is the best doc we've ever had. We moved here from the East Coast, so I really appreciate her approach to care. She even did my husband's vasectomy. But she did her best work on me - after years of trying to get a skin problem under control with a number of specialists, she is the one that diagnosed it and treated it - doing great. Thank you!!!!!!!

November 22nd, 2011

Amazing

I love coming to Dr Polit's office. She is very kind and considrate. Molly is wonderful. She always greets me with a smile.

November 2nd, 2010

Wonderful Doc

My overall experiences are great. Dr Polit is a caring and knowledgable one who far exceeded my expectations. She spends a lot of time with me and listens (unlike a lot of other doctors these days!) The business team kind of leaves something to be desired but I like Dr Polit enough that it doesnt bother me much

September 28th, 2010

An amazing doc

I just had to write this after I saw the anonymous review below (you're not a disgruntled co-worker, are you?). Dr. Polit has actually been THE most knowledgeable family doc I've met - she does vasectomies, office surgeries and did amazing job finding some fine health details for me. She does what 99% of others refer out for - if you are a real reviewer, you should just ask her - she is also the nicest doc I know.

May 19th, 2010

I had no problems with staff or Molly being courteous or friendly. I have always been treated very nicely by them. Molly is a great nurse! However, Dr. Polit will listen to all of your problems but then is quick to refer you to someone else and get you out the door. She will not diagnose or treat your problems but will be quick to judge you. I recommend not seeing this doctor but trying to convince Molly to move to whatever doctor you do decide to go with.

March 11th, 2010

Excellent doctor - very knowledgeable and pleasant

November 19th, 2009

Betty L. D'Amico

I like Dr. Polit very much, but the front office and nurse Molly represent the practice very poorly. The FIRST visit I made, after I approached the desk, smiled, and said good morning, resulted in "I need your insurancre card and ID". No smile, no good morning. How is this possible?Then, when Molly called me back, she mispronounced my name, I corrected her, and she did not say another word, i.e., Oh, I'm sorry! She also never told me her name. I found out after the fact. My next visit at 7:30 in the morning for a blood draw resulted in yet aniother cold and unfriendly greeting by the same receptionist, and Molly being late to work by about 10 minutes. When I asked about my wait, as I needed to get to work, I was told that the nurse "just got here". I replied that that wasn't my problem, as I was there when I was asked to be, and that I had told the nurse when I made the appointment that I needed to get to work. I was assured that the blood draw would take 5 minutes. Molly proceeded to come for me about 5 minutes later, without saying a word, clearly annoyed. These are the first people that a patient encouters when visiting the doctor. As much as I like Dr. Polit, I am afraid I will not be back. This is simply unaaceptable, and completely unprofessional. I am truly surprised by my treatment at this office. Molly also looks unkempt, with frayed pants hems dragging on the floor and messy hair. These things are important to me, and should be important to you.Thank you.

April 24th, 2009

Excellent doctor

Dr. Polit is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. By far the best I have ever had.

June 14th, 2017