A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Pon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pon
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Pon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pon graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkalnd Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Jane Pon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tammy J. Pon practice?
- Dr. Tammy Pon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tammy Pon practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.