Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Kaiser Permanente Ob
11445 Sunset Hills Rd
Reston, VA 20190
703-709-1500
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 21st, 2013

the woman is bad. she went out of her way to be cruel. she tried to convince my pregnant wife to abort her baby, even though there was no sign of any problem or anything. with our experience with kaiser doctors they couldn't care less about you. and there's nothing you can do about it if you have kaiser. yeah you can switch to another doctor, who doesnt even speak english.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by TM on Oct 24th, 2013

I am indebted to Dr. Rosenthal for her thoroughness and the expert care she has provided me. I joined Kaiser just this year and selected Dr. Rosenthal as my OB/GYN. How fortunate for me! On my first visit to Dr. Rosenthal I learned that problems I had been having were related to a fairly large pelvic mass - something my previous doctor had not noticed (!?) Dr. Rosenthal has provided excellent care from the diagnosis through my recovery from surgery. She is the best and I would recommend her to my daughters and my friends.

|  show details
Feb 9th, 2011

Dr Rosenthal is very thorough and very caring. She is gentle with exams and listens to my concerns. When I have questions I can email her which I really like.

|  Very Unhappy  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2009

I was very unhappy with my overall experience with Dr. Rosenthal. Her receptionist was efficient (although somewhat cold), and the nurse was very calming, but Dr. Rosenthal was completely unsatisfactory in every way. She was abrupt with my exam, and did it so quickly that I doubted the accuracy. She was not at all gentle when she did my pelvic exam and pap smear. Worst of all, she would not let me talk, and she interrupted me when I had comments or questions. She was incredibly rude, condescending, confusing and insensitive when I tried to discuss birth control options with her. Furthermore, when she came back to talk to me after the exam, she only stuck her head in and left the door open so that everyone in the hallway could hear what was going on. I will definitely not go back to her if I can help it.

|  Best OB I've ever had  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2009

I can't say enough about Dr. Rosenthal. She is the sole reason I still work part-time, b/c I refuse to switch insurances and lose her. I've gone through two high-risk pregnancies and a miscarriage with her, and her advice and expertise have been impeccable. She has diagnosed and caught things when the majority of other doctors consulted brushed symptoms off saying they were perfectly normal. Without trying to sound dramatic, I truly credit her with potentially saving my life during my first pregnancy, and my son's during the second when an emergency c-section was needed. She is intelligent and straight-forward. I highly recommend her.