A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Senentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Senentz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Senentz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Senentz graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Senentz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Senentz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tammy M. Senentz practice?
Dr. Tammy Senentz practices Pediatrics near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Metairie Pediatricians.