A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Senentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Senentz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Senentz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Senentz graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Senentz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Mendoza Senentz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tammy M. Senentz practice?
- Dr. Tammy Senentz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tammy Senentz practices Pediatrics near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Metairie Pediatricians.