Dr. Tammy Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tammy Smith?

February 2nd, 2016

Dr. Smith was rude, didn't spend a lot time with my son, we would tell her something and she would brush off everything we said. Awful. My son will be going to a new pediatrician.

April 17th, 2013

Easy-going, straight forward

Dr. Smith has been great with my daughter and me. She's attentive, patient, and kind with my daughter, and very thorough. She is willing to work with me in my questions and concerns to get at what will be effective and comfortable for us. Her approach matches our parenting style really well, and she's followed through with every expectation we set forth in our work together. The office staff have been great too!

February 8th, 2013

I would definitely recommend her to anybody. She is friendly and cares deeply for her patients. She always explains everything before she does anything and if I call she is always quick to answer any questions I have. Her staff is also friendly and very organized with appointments and everything.

November 2nd, 2012

Excellent doctor.

June 14th, 2012

AWFUL

Although the office was clean and charming to look at the staff and Dr.Smith were not. The only friendly person there was the lady who walks you back to the room and "friendly" is a generous adjective even for her. Dr. Smith spent approx. 5 minutes in the room with my son and I each of the 3 times we went there. She made no effort to be nice or make us feel comfortable. at his 2 month appointment when i told her i would rather split up some of his vaccinations than have them all done that day she pushed me out the door. She made no attempt to explain to me her opinion nor did she take one second to let me explain mine. I understand her position as a medical professional and she has a right to how she feels but as a mother so do I. she was EXTREMELY rude and made me feel as if my intention was to harm my son. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE!

September 3rd, 2015