Dr. Tammy Thore Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Tammy Thore?

Lost voice after being under anesthesia under Thore's care

Posted on February 18th, 2017

During a routine colonoscopy, I awoke to having no voice, when I arrived for the procedure I had a full strong normal voice. She didn't look in my throat, she shrugged it off, it's been 8 days and the office hasn't contacted me to see how I am. I've contacted them to seek information and they keep shoving it aside. 8 days, no voice.... my 5th colonoscopy, my 1st under her care. Never in a million would I have guessed I could walk out of a colonoscopy with no voice. They've made a medical mistake and it will be uncovered. They are suggesting I see an ENT or GP.... unreal. I do NOT recommend this doctor under any circumstances.

Posted on April 16th, 2017