A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Tucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Jean Hale Tucker DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tammy J. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Tammy Tucker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tammy Tucker practices Family Medicine near Bentonville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Springdale, AR and Yellville, AR.
See Bentonville Family Physicians.