A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Jones, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- E A Conway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Venee Jones DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tammy V. Jones practice?
- Dr. Tammy Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Tammy Jones practices Family Medicine near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Family Physicians.