A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Jones, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- E A Conway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Venee Jones DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tammy V. Jones practice?
- Dr. Tammy Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tammy Jones practices Family Medicine near Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Monroe Primary Care Doctors.