Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tammy Vu
Dr. Tammy Vu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Vu is affiliated with East Houston Regional Medical Center, West Houston Medical Center and CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tammy Vu has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tammy Vu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Faheem Shujauddin
Houston, TX 0 mi34
Dr. Mohammad Riaz
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Houston, TX 0 mi27
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi42