Dr. Tammy Vu MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Houston, TX

2.7

February 13th, 2017
Save Yourself a Headached
Their billing is a nightmare! I was charged for my annual well woman exam which is 100% paid for. Her well woman exam took less time than what she spent talking about herself. If I can give her 1/2 of 1 star I would and that's because I didn't have to wait when I got there, I was the only patient there, should have known something was not right!

February 7th, 2017
SAVE YOURSELF A HEADACHE
DO NOT see this doctor. Her exam took less time than what she spent talking about herself. Charged me when my preventive care is paid 100% by my insurance and then sent it to collection, they would not take care of it on their end. Not worth the headache. I should have read the reviews.

December 21st, 2016
Worst OBGYN Office & Worst Physician
Rude and ignorant staff. Physician canceled original appointment because she scheduled another surgery during my appointment time, and then when I came for my scheduled appointment, her credit card machine wasn't working and required that I pay cash ($300) before she could see me.

June 7th, 2016
A patient
The staff was very rude and disrespectful. They also used profanity towards a patient. No respect at all.

November 6th, 2015
RUN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!
This is the worst place I have ever been to!! they are a bunch of thefts just billing to get money out of you..!!! The account manager for this place is the rudest person! if you try to fix a debt run from this place they will refuse and yell at you to not give you information of your debt they just want you to pay it bottom line. PLEASE RUN FROM THIS PLACE.

September 11th, 2014
Very nice office . Very easy to make app. I don't see what everyone is talking about her . Very understanding and listened to all my problems and did a lot of text . I love the staff . No problems here! The people that are probably doing the complaining probably didn't understand or was just having a bad day . Cause I never had none of the feelings at all

April 23rd, 2014
Very nice doctor I have been having so many problems . And everyone was turning me away or telling me to go here or there. Finally , I found Dr. Vu, so nice listen to everything I had to say , Tested me for everything that you can think of. The front desk was so nice made me feel comfortable and really tried to get me in quick . Very nice, Found my new home .

March 18th, 2014
Very , nice and respectful office . Staff is wonderful would go back and let anyone know. First impression is everything and the receptionist was so kind and friendly office smelled so good and the nurse and Dr. Vu was a pleasure talking to . She actually listened and did test like I wanted to figure out what was going on with me. Got a friendly reminder the day before and also and they let me know my copay because that's what I wanted to know. I really can't find anything wrong with them and why everybody is saying what they are saying never had that experience with them before. Hope this helps out the next person tring to find a female OBGYN

October 12th, 2013
Do not waste your time
Dr.Vu will shorten your experience if this is your first child. She billed my insurance company incorrectly and has yet to admit fault to it. She is a money upfront doctor, despite the fact your insurance covers a lot of prenatal visits. Her administrator at the front desk Kristin is just unprofessional. What doctor do you know do they own billing ? She is horrible and she made me feel uncomfortable with delivering my first child with her. She doesn't answer questions or educate you properly on pregnancy. And she had a baby recently, with no back up doctor on call. Please do not waste your time, you will be disappointed. I am currently 7 months pregnant and I transferred doctors.

August 6th, 2013
First Visit for Well Woman Exam
Dr. Vu was very friendly and courteous. Going to the ob/gyn is not the best thing to do but Dr. Vu and her staff made my appointment very comfortable. During examination and after Dr. Vu was very polite and answered all my questions. I would definetly recommend her.

May 7th, 2013
Worst doctor ever met
Unprofessional and disrespectful doctor and staff. They don’t respect the patient and they don’t appreciate their visit. Instead of providing diagnose and explain to me they ask me to check the internet and find out my problem. For money they call one day in advance to ensure you will pay which is the only thing they care. Zero rating more than enough.

February 15th, 2013
Appaling
Unprofessional and disrespectful staff, unprofessional and curt doctor, period. I am amazed she is still around behaving the way she does. RUN!!!!