Dr. Tammy Vu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

June 7th, 2016
A patient
The staff was very rude and disrespectful. They also used profanity towards a patient. No respect at all.

November 6th, 2015
RUN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!
This is the worst place I have ever been to!! they are a bunch of thefts just billing to get money out of you..!!! The account manager for this place is the rudest person! if you try to fix a debt run from this place they will refuse and yell at you to not give you information of your debt they just want you to pay it bottom line. PLEASE RUN FROM THIS PLACE.

September 11th, 2014
Very nice office . Very easy to make app. I don't see what everyone is talking about her . Very understanding and listened to all my problems and did a lot of text . I love the staff . No problems here! The people that are probably doing the complaining probably didn't understand or was just having a bad day . Cause I never had none of the feelings at all

April 23rd, 2014
Very nice doctor I have been having so many problems . And everyone was turning me away or telling me to go here or there. Finally , I found Dr. Vu, so nice listen to everything I had to say , Tested me for everything that you can think of. The front desk was so nice made me feel comfortable and really tried to get me in quick . Very nice, Found my new home .

March 18th, 2014
Very , nice and respectful office . Staff is wonderful would go back and let anyone know. First impression is everything and the receptionist was so kind and friendly office smelled so good and the nurse and Dr. Vu was a pleasure talking to . She actually listened and did test like I wanted to figure out what was going on with me. Got a friendly reminder the day before and also and they let me know my copay because that's what I wanted to know. I really can't find anything wrong with them and why everybody is saying what they are saying never had that experience with them before. Hope this helps out the next person tring to find a female OBGYN

October 12th, 2013
Do not waste your time
Dr.Vu will shorten your experience if this is your first child. She billed my insurance company incorrectly and has yet to admit fault to it. She is a money upfront doctor, despite the fact your insurance covers a lot of prenatal visits. Her administrator at the front desk Kristin is just unprofessional. What doctor do you know do they own billing ? She is horrible and she made me feel uncomfortable with delivering my first child with her. She doesn't answer questions or educate you properly on pregnancy. And she had a baby recently, with no back up doctor on call. Please do not waste your time, you will be disappointed. I am currently 7 months pregnant and I transferred doctors.

August 6th, 2013
First Visit for Well Woman Exam
Dr. Vu was very friendly and courteous. Going to the ob/gyn is not the best thing to do but Dr. Vu and her staff made my appointment very comfortable. During examination and after Dr. Vu was very polite and answered all my questions. I would definetly recommend her.

May 7th, 2013
Worst doctor ever met
Unprofessional and disrespectful doctor and staff. They don’t respect the patient and they don’t appreciate their visit. Instead of providing diagnose and explain to me they ask me to check the internet and find out my problem. For money they call one day in advance to ensure you will pay which is the only thing they care. Zero rating more than enough.

February 15th, 2013
Appaling
Unprofessional and disrespectful staff, unprofessional and curt doctor, period. I am amazed she is still around behaving the way she does. RUN!!!!

October 31st, 2012
no good
I have had three children and she is by far the rudest and heartless doctor I have ever met!

October 10th, 2012
Run!
If you are a first time mom this isn't the doctor for you. Dr.Vu is very rude, she doesn't listen because she believes she knows everything and she has horrible bed side manners. Her personality is very fake and she hates for you to ask questions. I never write reviews but I would hate for any pregnant woman to have to deal with her. I got so fed up I found a new doctor at 38 weeks pregnant. Save yourself the headache and search for a new doctor.

August 8th, 2012
No time for new people
Recently I have been experiencing symptoms closely related with a hormonal imbalance. My dietician suggested that I see a doctor about getting my hormone levels checked. I made an appointment with Dr. Vu. When I came in for my yearly exam she asked me what else I needed and I told her about the symptoms I was having, heaviness, mood swings, irritability. Dr. Vu told me that I looked like I was sad and that I needed to see a psychiatrist because she could not help me. I had to demand getting my blood work done. I was very surprised at the lack of sensitivity or care displayed during my visit.