A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Wichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Wichman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wichman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wichman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tammy Wichman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wichman graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wichman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy J Wichman MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tammy J. Wichman practice?
- Dr. Tammy Wichman has 1 office location.
Dr. Tammy Wichman practices Pulmonary Disease near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pulmonologists.