A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamon Paige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamon Paige is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamon Paige, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Paige graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Paige has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mccune - Brooks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamon Berber Paige MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tamon B. Paige practice?
- Dr. Tamon Paige has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tamon Paige practices Psychiatry near Joplin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburg, KS and Springfield, MO.
See Joplin Psychiatrists.