Learn more about Dr. Tamouh Hamoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamouh Hamoud is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamoud
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamouh Hamoud, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamoud graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Hamoud has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamouh Hamoud FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Tamouh Hamoud practice?
- Dr. Tamouh Hamoud has 10 office locations.
Dr. Tamouh Hamoud practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Sheffield Village, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lorain, OH and Cleveland, OH.