Learn more about Dr. Tamouh Hamoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamouh Hamoud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamouh Hamoud, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamoud graduated from University Of Aleppo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hamoud has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamoud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamouh Hamoud practice?
Dr. Tamouh Hamoud practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Sheffield Village, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.