A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamouh Hamoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamouh Hamoud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamoud
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Hamoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamouh Hamoud, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamoud graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Hamoud has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamouh Hamoud FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Tamouh Hamoud practice?
- Dr. Tamouh Hamoud has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamouh Hamoud practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.