A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamra Deuser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamra Deuser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamra Deuser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deuser graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Deuser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamra Kay Deuser MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamra K. Deuser practice?
- Dr. Tamra Deuser has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamra Deuser practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Primary Care Doctors.