A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamra Fortenberry is Good. Dr. Fortenberry has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortenberry graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fortenberry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Arlington
- Medical Arts Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fortenberry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tamra Fortenberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamra N. Fortenberry practice?
Dr. Tamra Fortenberry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tamar Fortenberry, Dr. Tamara Fortenberry, Dr. Tamela Fortenberry, Dr. Tamera Fortenberry