Dr. Tamra Fortenberry Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tamra Fortenberry?

September 17th, 2017

FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR

If I could give her 0 stars I would. I had to switch doctors because mine retired and decided to give Dr.Fortenberry a try. She was AWFUL. I waited 45 minutes for someone to finally come in and then another 40 minutes for her to come in for 10 minutes and switch my birth control that I've been on for almost 3 years. She didn't explain anything to me and acted annoyed when I asked her questions. She didn't care at all and seemed like she was just snobby and rude. I guess her friends come on here and give good reviews because other places I've read she's HORRIBLE except for a few (very very few) good ones in the mix. Avoid her at all costs and find a doctor who respects your time and cares about your health.

June 18th, 2017

Terrible for LGBT folks

Extremely rude, seemed really bothered by my LGBT status, acted like I was wasting her time after I'd waited for three hours for her to show up to my appointment ... I've had nothing but bad experiences with the clinic she works at, Matlock OB/GYN as well ... don't waste your time - find another doctor

June 2nd, 2017

I was a new patient and Dr. Fortenberry had me wait over a hour and 30min even though I came 45 min early before my scheduled appointment. My visit was a waste of time and effort and I ended up leaving due to the unacceptable wait. No patient should have to wait over a hour and 30 min to see their doctor. This was the worst first impression and I will not be back. I deserve a doctor who's more attentive and respectful of my time and energy.

February 28th, 2017

Rude and short with patients

Waited 3 hours for a 5 minute rough gynecological exam ... total waste of my time

December 3rd, 2016

sajah

didnt like her at all wasnt comfortable with her

March 1st, 2016

Long time patient

An open and caring Doctor who spent quality time finding out what was going on and taking good care of me. She has taken care of me for years now, I was looking up her address when this form requested that I give her a review.

September 9th, 2015

I had a very bad experience with this doctor and the nurses. She diagnosed me with Trich but could not explain to me what it was. I asked several questions but she refused to answer and was smiling when this was a very serious matter.

December 22nd, 2014

She delivered both my kids! she an amazing doctor

October 28th, 2013

Rude Disrespectful Unprofessional!!

This woman is very rude MY situation was sooo humiliating and tragic I cant really speak about it in details!! I wont go back to her! And the disrespect kinda grew gradually over visits w/ a slight rude comments leading up to my surgery. Then after my surgery and she got paid Her disrespect went waaay left! Im embarrassed and hate my that I had even had confidence in her have my questioning my decision making. Im going to another Ob gyn office so they can atleast check her work that she performed on me to make sure my surgery was atleast done correctly & professionally. And all these good comments on her must have been made by her friends cause I have looked her up on other sites and people have said the same thing I have have said. I wished I wouldve looked her up before going to her.

July 10th, 2013

very good doctor!!

shes a very nice doctor and is very knowledgeable! ive went to her two times and will be going for third time tomorrow (technically today as its now after midnight) and ive heard that her nurse quit a few months back so she mustve quit recently after i last seen her because i went about three months ago so ill have to see what her new nurse is like but i LOVED her old nurse! the first time i went to see the doctor she helped me undress and get on table because im disabled and am hardly able to walk and i was nervous as ive never went to a gynocologist before so i asked if i was gonna be examined because im a virgin and she put me at ease and said i wont unless i get to be 21 or have sex,whichever comes first. i had a couple questions last time i saw her that kind of went unanswered but otherwise shes a great person and doctor and i recommend that whoever sees my review go to see her and hope you get my same impression of her and recommend her to your family and friends!! :-) <3

November 20th, 2012

GOOD DOCTOR

I love this doctor she really work with you

April 27th, 2012

Bring on the Care and hold the Tongue !!!

I'm not sure who made the initial comments for this doctor. However,she has only been practicing for approximately four years, so thank your lucky stars that you probably encountered her at a stage where she was attempting to be impressionable. Her current bedside manner is AWFUL! She makes inappropriate comments and exudes an attitude that I believe most would find offensive. I have never been treated worse by a physician. She should keep the office staff though because they are probably the only reason that patients have the nerve to return!