Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

515 W Mayfield Rd
Ste 200
Arlington, TX 76014
817-468-4689
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Rude Disrespectful Unprofessional!!  |  show details
by Dissappointed patient!! on Oct 28th, 2013

This woman is very rude MY situation was sooo humiliating and tragic I cant really speak about it in details!! I wont go back to her! And the disrespect kinda grew gradually over visits w/ a slight rude comments leading up to my surgery. Then after my surgery and she got paid Her disrespect went waaay left! Im embarrassed and hate my that I had even had confidence in her have my questioning my decision making. Im going to another Ob gyn office so they can atleast check her work that she performed on me to make sure my surgery was atleast done correctly & professionally. And all these good comments on her must have been made by her friends cause I have looked her up on other sites and people have said the same thing I have have said. I wished I wouldve looked her up before going to her.

|  very good doctor!!  |  show details
by miranda on Jul 10th, 2013

shes a very nice doctor and is very knowledgeable! ive went to her two times and will be going for third time tomorrow (technically today as its now after midnight) and ive heard that her nurse quit a few months back so she mustve quit recently after i last seen her because i went about three months ago so ill have to see what her new nurse is like but i LOVED her old nurse! the first time i went to see the doctor she helped me undress and get on table because im disabled and am hardly able to walk and i was nervous as ive never went to a gynocologist before so i asked if i was gonna be examined because im a virgin and she put me at ease and said i wont unless i get to be 21 or have sex,whichever comes first. i had a couple questions last time i saw her that kind of went unanswered but otherwise shes a great person and doctor and i recommend that whoever sees my review go to see her and hope you get my same impression of her and recommend her to your family and friends!! :-) <3

|  GOOD DOCTOR  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

I love this doctor she really work with you

|  Bring on the Care and hold the Tongue !!!  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2012

I'm not sure who made the initial comments for this doctor. However,she has only been practicing for approximately four years, so thank your lucky stars that you probably encountered her at a stage where she was attempting to be impressionable. Her current bedside manner is AWFUL! She makes inappropriate comments and exudes an attitude that I believe most would find offensive. I have never been treated worse by a physician. She should keep the office staff though because they are probably the only reason that patients have the nerve to return!

|  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

i have been with dr. fortenberry through 3 pregnancies (after being with another dr. i strongly disliked) and she is so kind and caring. i don't ever feel rushed with her. she seems to genuinely care and is willing to give you as much or as little information as you choose to ask for.