Dr. Tamra Fortenberry MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Arlington, TX

2.6

February 27th, 2017
Rude and short with patients
Waited 3 hours for a 5 minute rough gynecological exam ... total waste of my time

December 2nd, 2016
sajah
didnt like her at all wasnt comfortable with her

March 1st, 2016
Long time patient
An open and caring Doctor who spent quality time finding out what was going on and taking good care of me. She has taken care of me for years now, I was looking up her address when this form requested that I give her a review.

September 8th, 2015
I had a very bad experience with this doctor and the nurses. She diagnosed me with Trich but could not explain to me what it was. I asked several questions but she refused to answer and was smiling when this was a very serious matter.

December 22nd, 2014
She delivered both my kids! she an amazing doctor

October 28th, 2013
Rude Disrespectful Unprofessional!!
This woman is very rude MY situation was sooo humiliating and tragic I cant really speak about it in details!! I wont go back to her! And the disrespect kinda grew gradually over visits w/ a slight rude comments leading up to my surgery. Then after my surgery and she got paid Her disrespect went waaay left! Im embarrassed and hate my that I had even had confidence in her have my questioning my decision making. Im going to another Ob gyn office so they can atleast check her work that she performed on me to make sure my surgery was atleast done correctly & professionally. And all these good comments on her must have been made by her friends cause I have looked her up on other sites and people have said the same thing I have have said. I wished I wouldve looked her up before going to her.

July 10th, 2013
very good doctor!!
shes a very nice doctor and is very knowledgeable! ive went to her two times and will be going for third time tomorrow (technically today as its now after midnight) and ive heard that her nurse quit a few months back so she mustve quit recently after i last seen her because i went about three months ago so ill have to see what her new nurse is like but i LOVED her old nurse! the first time i went to see the doctor she helped me undress and get on table because im disabled and am hardly able to walk and i was nervous as ive never went to a gynocologist before so i asked if i was gonna be examined because im a virgin and she put me at ease and said i wont unless i get to be 21 or have sex,whichever comes first. i had a couple questions last time i saw her that kind of went unanswered but otherwise shes a great person and doctor and i recommend that whoever sees my review go to see her and hope you get my same impression of her and recommend her to your family and friends!! :-) <3

November 20th, 2012
GOOD DOCTOR
I love this doctor she really work with you

April 27th, 2012
Bring on the Care and hold the Tongue !!!
I'm not sure who made the initial comments for this doctor. However,she has only been practicing for approximately four years, so thank your lucky stars that you probably encountered her at a stage where she was attempting to be impressionable. Her current bedside manner is AWFUL! She makes inappropriate comments and exudes an attitude that I believe most would find offensive. I have never been treated worse by a physician. She should keep the office staff though because they are probably the only reason that patients have the nerve to return!

January 19th, 2012
i have been with dr. fortenberry through 3 pregnancies (after being with another dr. i strongly disliked) and she is so kind and caring. i don't ever feel rushed with her. she seems to genuinely care and is willing to give you as much or as little information as you choose to ask for.