A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Tamra Lemley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Lemley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamra Lemley MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tamra Lemley practice?
- Dr. Tamra Lemley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamra Lemley practices Pediatrics near Paola, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Paola Pediatricians.