Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamra Stall
Dr. Tamra Stall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Sulphur Springs, WV, with other offices in Hot Springs, VA and White Sulphur Springs, WV (and 2 other locations). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Stall is affiliated with Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services, Durham Regional Hospital and Duke University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tamra Stall has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Tamra Stall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Sulphur Springs, WV.
Dr. Gail Crosby
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
White Sulphur Springs, WV38
Dr. Daniel Day
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
White Sulphur Springs, WV5
Dr. Marie Jewell
White Sulphur Springs, WV 0.01 mi15